Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68

Thread: 80's rock video's

  1. #51
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    THE KING KOBRA video with Johnny Edwards on vocals leads me to say the Foreigner album he did was fantastic and deserved much better than it got. While Gramm was out doing the Shadow King album Foreigner put out a really good album with Edwards.

    here is a video from that album
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_q-6SJGyw
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    STEELHEART - what a vocalist. if you like them that can scream and not growel this guy is right up your alley

    I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO (ANGEL EYES) - YouTube - Steelheart - I'll Never Let You Go

    CAN'T STOP ME LOVIN' YOU - YouTube - Steelheart - Can't stop me loving you

    SHE'S GONE - YouTube - Steelheart - She's Gone

    STICKY SIDE UP - YouTube - Steelheart - Sticky Side Up

    EVERYBODY LOVES EILEEN - YouTube - Steelheart - Everybody Loves Eileen

    LOVE AINT EASY - YouTube - Steelheart - Love Ain't Easy (Live)

    WE ALL DIE YOUNG - YouTube - We All Die Young - Steel Dragon

    ROCK N ROLL - YouTube - Steelheart - Rock N Roll (I Just Wanna) (Live)

    LOVE EM' AND I'M GONE - YouTube - Steelheart - Love 'Em And I'm Gone (Live)

    MAMMA DON'T YOU CRY (this is beautiful) - YouTube - mama don´t you cry - steelheart with lyrics.

    LIKE NEVER BEFORE - YouTube - Steelheart - Like Never Before (Live)

    ALL YOUR LOVE - YouTube - SteelHeart - All Your Love
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    one of my all time favorite power ballads

    Guardian - Never Say Goodbye - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7fNw...eature=related
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    Tattoo Rodeo - Been Your Fool - YouTube - Tattoo Rodeo - Been Your Fool
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePo0gtjBFNs"]YouTube - Badlands - Dreams in the dark[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKw8RjKqDM&feature=related"]YouTube - Badlands - Fire And Rain-Live-1990[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    Paul Rodgers and Jimmy Page in THE FIRM

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Yf2OFiOCI"]YouTube - The Firm - Radioactive[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erkrhAol6OE&feature=related"]YouTube - The Firm - All The Kings Horses (demo)[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •